Tuesday, January 8, 2008

" Pretty in Pink" Sudoku


Here is my second Sudoku quilt top finished. Had so much fun with this one! My blocks were cut a bit smaller than what I did for the first one. Due to the fabrics used, this one has a softer feel to it....which I simply love. It measures 62" square. Nice size for a snuggle quilt.

I started pulling fabrics from my stash for the backing. Now I just need to measure what I have pulled so far and see how it will all fit together so I end up with a backing the proper size. The binding on this one will be from the same pink fabric as the border.

On the knitting front......actually made quite a bit of progress with the mitten caps. I have one mitten cap completed and the second is half-way done. Yea!! I will be so happy when this project is finally finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment