Saturday, January 19, 2008

Carolina Crossroads - Step #6

Here is it.....the star block from step #6 of the Carolina Crossroads mystery quilt. I was able to get half of my star blocks sewn together yesterday. I'm real pleased with the way it is turning out. Love the color choices, too....which is always a good thing! Now to finish the star blocks, plus the half star blocks and setting triangles. Then it's on to step #7.

Update on my Shaun the Sheep and Friends mobile: Finally finished Shaun the Sheep. Finished up the "fiddly" things this morning. I knew that I wasn't real crazy about the wiggly eyes and will be replacing them......but something just wasn't hitting me quite right everytime I looked at my little sheep. It finally dawned on me this morning. The head!! I had sewn the head on wrong. So I carefully undid it and tried again. Looks so cute!!! As soon as I get the new eyes on I will post a picture of my completed Shaun the Sheep. This is going to be very cute once it is all done.






No comments:

Post a Comment