Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!

And that is exactly what it is doing. Small white flakes coming down steadily. This is what the "boys" and I woke up to this morning.



Not the best photos I know. I was still in pjs and slippers when I took these with my iPad. The snow was a bit too deep for slippers. The top picture is of Tucker. Boy, was he surprised to see the snow! This is his first real snow. At one point he came up with a snow mustache as he was looking for his "place".

The bottom photo is of Harley. Harley is a whopping 8" tall at the shoulder. While he thinks the snow is pretty, he prefers watching it from inside wearing his favorite hoodie snuggled in his favorite quilt (which happens to be whichever one is in my chair at the time). Ratt chose to join him this morning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment