I finished the hand quilting on my dragonfly wall hanging last night. Felt great to put those final stitches in! Now to find the perfect binding fabric and get a binding on it. This has been such a fun quilt to work on. I've learned so much along the way....and discovered how much I have missed the hand quilting. Looks like I will be pulling out another UFO and finishing it up. I started hand quilting it who knows when. I think it's time to finally get it done. I will be sure to share a picture of my dragonfly wall hanging just as soon as the binding is on.
My applique projects are coming along rather nicely. Of course I haven't done a single stitch the last couple of nights. Got distracted with the hand quilting. :) My first block for Botanika is about half done. The vines are in place ready for stitching on block #6 of my Baltimore Bunnies. Plus I've been playing around with an idea for yet another applique quilt. Just haven't started on it yet. Soon though.