Monday, May 26, 2008

Long Weekend

Well, it's the end of a long weekend and I didn't get done near as much as I was hoping.....as if that's anything new! :) I did get quite a few errands taken care of. Groceries were bought. And I even spoiled myself with a couple of new tank tops. After all, summer is trying to make its way here.....albeit rather slowly. I even managed to get a bit of quilting in. Didn't make as much progress as I had hoped, but at least I did get a start on step #4 of the Orange Crush mystery. I have a whopping 6 blocks done out of 30. :) I'm hoping to finish these up this week....and possibly start on step #5. I've a feeling that this mystery is just about finished up. It will be interesting to see what the completed quilt looks like.

I did manage to get a few more pieces prepped and pinned in place on the two applique blocks I am currently working on. It's amazing how little is left to do on the one. It looks like only a few more large roses and a bow to stitch in place and it will be done. How exciting!! I simply adore the way this block is turning out. As for my Baltimore Bunny block.....well, that one is still in the beginning stages so it doesn't look like a whole lot right now. I'm just about done stitching the leaves on. Then I get to do the flowers. Yea!! I really love doing flowers. Hopefully I will be able to finish up at least one of these blocks this week. There really isn't much to do on either one.

No comments:

Post a Comment