Friday, February 8, 2008

Carolina Crossroads - Step #7

Finally finished step #7 of my Carolina Crossroads. Yea!!!!! Had to make 25 of the circle blocks for this step. Or at least for the first part of this step. The rest of step #7 consists of actually putting the center of the quilt together. I plan on putting up my "design wall" (flannel backed tablecloth which is clipped to my bookshelves using binder clips) later this afternoon. Then the blocks will start going up. It will give me a chance to play with all the blocks. I won't start sewing rows together until I'm happy with the block placement....especially since all the blocks are a bit different. I'm curious to see how all the blocks will look together.

Update on the intarsia bag: It's coming along very nicely. Love the way it's looking and should have the front side of it finished up tonight. Definitely a very colorful bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment