Thursday, December 26, 2013

Tis the season of giving....


......and being able to see the joy given to others through the giving of simple home-made ( or hand crafted) gifts. This list of hand-made gifts was pretty impressive.....or at least I think so. And I managed to get everything done so everyone received finished gifts. It was nice.  :)  This year I made and gave....

-15 pairs of socks

- 10 pillowcases


-6 embroidered kitchen towels


- 5 scarves, 1 beret

-1afghan, 1 pair of reversible boot cuffs

And 4 skeins of hand dyed, hand spun yarn. 

It's been a wonderful holiday season. Loved being able to spend time with family and friends. Everyone loved everything. Tis the season for warm fuzzies.  :)  


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a LOT of hand-crafted gifts. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Everyone really enjoyed having a hand-made/crafted Christmas. So much so that I already have a list for next year. My youngest gave me a beautiful painting she did. It's silhouettes of a few of my sheep and alpaca. I was able to name them all except for one. :) wonder if that means I spend too much time with my flock......

    ReplyDelete