Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stitcher's Garden.....update (digitized)



Here are pictures of the latest digitized Stitcher's Garden blocks. I've opted to do this entire quilt in 30's reproduction fabrics and am just tickled with the way all the blocks I've done so far look. I've a feeling that this will become one of my favorite quilts simply because of the fabric. The way the blocks are turning out doesn't hurt either.  :>)

Haven't been able to stitch out any more blocks because my *big* Pfaff (Creative Vision) is in the shop being serviced. I hope to have it back soon so I can start stitching out some of the blocks I've been busy digitizing.

There's nothing I enjoy more than spending a rainy afternoon in my sewing room. With all the rainy afternoons we've had lately, you'd think I would have lots done. Not so. I just can't seem to focus on any one project long enough to finish it. So I have a quilt in progress hanging on my "design wall" (just needs borders and it will be ready for machine quilting)......another in blocks on my smaller sewing table (at least I'm adding to the blocks and will hopefully be able to start assembling a top soon)......and blocks for two more on the small design wall in my sewing room. I won't even mention the new block of the  month I just started. .....or all the UFOs that have been patiently waiting their turn.  :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment