Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stitcher's Garden....update

Here are the latest machine stitched blocks for this quilt......blocks 5A, 5B, and 6. I haven't started on block 7 yet, but hope to do so next week. I really like the way all the blocks are turning out. They have been tons of fun to do as well. Thankfully I have a layout of the quilt and have been able to color co-ordinate the blocks as I make them.

It's interesting to go to class and see the blocks that everyone else has made. Such a wonderful variety!! Some are following the pattern exactly, while others have opted to do their own things. I can't wait to see everyone's completed quilts. It will be amazing!!! I wonder if the shop will have a small "show" and display everyone's completed quilt tops.

1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute. I've always liked those old-fashioned applique designs.

    ReplyDelete