Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Frogged. :(

While it made me a little sad to do it, I ended up frogging my Rivulet infinity scarf. After pinning and re-pinning, viewing different widths, it was for the best. It was simply too wide for what I have in mind. The good news is I think I have finally hit upon the perfect number of repeats to get what I have pictured in my mind. I have a few Christmas gifts to finish up before I can cast on again. I hope to be happily knitting away on version #2 by this weekend. As for the pattern being available.....not any time soon. It would be a great way to start off the new year though.  :)


Do you remember this?

It wasn't one of my favorite blends to spin even though I really loved the color. I started spinning it on a support spindle and ended up finishing it on the wheel. I now have about 700 yards of a lovely light fingering weight yarn. Not quite sure what I will do with it. Maybe a beaded lace shawl....


(The braid of fiber was lighter in color than the finished yarn. I'm rather glad the finished yarn turned out darker. I think it's prettier.)





No comments:

Post a Comment